Saturday, September 10, 2011

First Week



I have not updated in a while. With everything going on with the start of school and other group organizations some things have been neglected in my life. I am going to get everything balanced though.

Last week was my first week back in school and I am proud to say that I made it! One of my outfits last week incorporated a denim shirt I picked up from a thrift store. I used Vanessa Hudgens as my inspiration on how to wear mine. I paired my top with black shorts, combat boots, and a lot of cute bangles.

I wish I took a picture, but at least now you will be able to look at Vanessa Hudgens picture and get inspired to make you're own outfit!

3 comments:

  1. ooh she does look cute! I'm sure you looked great

    Serendipity Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog! i like it!
    i hope you'll be my new follower!
    have a good week end!
    kiss kiss
    Miriamstella
    http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete